Thursday, April 22, 2010

day 7... a song that reminds you of a certain event

I FORGOT TO BLOG YESTERDAY. but because i havent gone to sleep i will count it anyways.

anyways.

a certain event. well when my one brother got married i made him and his wife a slide show for their wedding ceremony that had photos of them and their friends and this song played. it was very stressful but it came out very well and i was very proud, but i will not lie it was a huge relief once it was done.

but now when i hear this song i always remember that day and how excited i was that whole summer because both my brothers got married and i got 2 wonderful sister in laws.



also, the reason i am late today is because my two friends from LA have come to visit me for the week!
Leslie and Elissa landed tonight so i spent the day cleaning and preparing. yahoooooo.

good day.

No comments: